Monday 23 April 2012

First Development Closing

As I have now finished my Directed Studies class, the initial development cycle for this project is complete.   I definitely plan to continue working on this project, including further refinement of these systems, as well as developing many more.

I plan to use these tools for Animations focused on Education and Awareness, for elements in Video Game Environments, and even for Visual Art Installations.  Though this project definitely has a long way to go before any applications can really be taken seriously. 

I put together a compilation video, briefly showing each of the systems I have developed during this cycle. 








I also created a sample oil tanker spill animation, using a Kinect sensor for camera controls.  This implementation is the Organic Motion Camera, which I also plan on using extensively and refining for ease of use.


No comments:

Post a Comment